These goods are unique and sometimes can't be tossed in the wash...
For difficult stains:
- Wipe away excess mess using a clean, dry towel
- Mix a simple soap and water solution
- Apply and agitate with a soft bristle brush
- Blot with a clean towel
- Rinse thoroughly, and repeat if necessary
- We use only the finest vegetable tanned leather, often sourced directly from Artisan's family farms.
- Wrinkles, Scars, and color variations are inherent in the nature of leather hides and the natural tanning process.
- The majority of our products are hand woven, with foot powered or back-strap looms.
- The nature of the hand looming process will occasionally result in irregularities in the fabric. This is a true makers mark which makes each piece unique. If fraying occurs, gently trim threads.
- The yarn used to make our textiles is naturally dyed using vegetables, tree bark, moss and other naturally occurring materials. Items may have slight variations in color and can occasionally emit a color transfer to light colored clothing and surfaces.
- Spot clean with a soft brush, or use a soft bottom cloth with cold water. No detergent.
- The best way to prevent tarnishing is to store clean and dry in an airtight container with an anti-tarnish slip.
- Humidity can speed up the oxidation process, so be careful about storing in the bathroom.
- Minimize contact with chemicals (hairspray, perfume, lotions, bleach, etc) and do not wear jewelry in the shower, hot tub or swimming.
- After taking off jewelry, clean it with a dry soft cloth before storing in an airtight container.